Post-Consumer Resin (PCR) Application: When Innovation meets Imagination
At Visionscape Environmental SA, our state-of-the-art advanced technology gives us a competitive advantage within the industry. We utilise proven, patented technologies enabling us to meet your specific needs for sustainable products.
Premium Grade Recycled Plastics
Our cutting-edge technology allows us to produce premium grade LDPE, HDPE, and PP plastics that have the potential to be coloured to your specifications.
Normal Grade Recycled Plastics
If colour is not a prime consideration, then our high quality mixed colour and black LDPE, HDPE, and PP grades offer a very cost-effective sustainable solution for your applications.
Tailor Grade Recycled Plastics
We can offer a compounding services where specific additives can be incorporated into our blend to produce tailored post-consumer resins (PCS), also known as recycled pellets, with enhanced properties to meet specific customer requirements.
Some of these additives include, but are not limited to:
- Anti-oxidants – used as a processing aid to help recycled resins regain some key properties that can be lost during use and the recycling process.
- Lubricants – used as a processing aid in injection moulding applications.
- Mineral fillers – used to increase the mechanical properties or reduce the cost of blends
We produce safe PCR that:
- Do not contain BPA, phthalates, heavy metals, or allergens
- Enable manufacturers to produce more sustainable products by replacing the need for virgin pellets
- Emit significantly less greenhouse gases during production than virgin pellets
- Have above 99% post-consumer recycled content
Existing clients of our PCR include:
- Manufacturers of film for refuse, medical, and domestic sacks and retail bags
- Manufacturers of household goods
- Blow moulders of bottles manufactures
- Manufacturers of pipes
- Extruders of sheet
- General purpose injection moulding and extrusion companies